Island Connections International (ICI) and Telunas Center are pleased to welcome you and we are excited to serve you and provide you with an unforgettable experience. While we will do our very best to ensure that your time at Telunas Center is pleasant, there are some things that we want you to understand before arriving at Telunas Center. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, Telunas Center and its staff are understood to be the resort run by and staff of Island Connections International.
1. Trip bookings must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) prior to the desired arrival date. Advance booking can only be done up to 6 (six) months prior to the trip.
2. By sending a non-refundable deposit to Island Connections International for your stay at Telunas Center, all guests are agreeing to this Telunas Center Terms and Conditions.
3. Telunas Center is not responsible for inclement weather (rain, wind, waves, fog, etc) that may prevent guests from participating in certain activities.
4. If weather conditions are too severe, Telunas Center staff reserve the right to delay or cancel boat departures from Telunas back to Sekupang Ferry Terminal on Batam and vice-versa. However, all possible efforts will be made to avoid delays.
5. Telunas Center boats are modified Riau Melayu fishing boats and are covered to help prevent guests from getting wet in the rain or from ocean waves. However, we cannot guarantee that all guests will remain dry during the trip. We consider this part of the Telunas cultural experience.
6. Telunas Center is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. A safe is available for you to use for valuables. Please contact your Telunas Center host if you wish to make use of the safe.
7. Telunas Center is not responsible for extra costs incurred due to guest error in transit or situations arising from the International Ferry Companies traveling between Singapore and Batam, Indonesia.
8. All guests will be required to pay a 25% non-refundable deposit in order to make a reservation at Telunas Center. All down payments, though non-refundable, are transferable if Telunas Center is notified more than 14 days in advance of the arrival date.
9. Guests desiring to pay the remainder of their invoice via the online payment option must make that payment at least 2 days prior to the arrival date. All online payments are subject to an additional 3.5% online payment fee.
10. Guests who do not pay the remainder of their invoice online will need to bring cash or a personal check with them to fulfill payment upon arrival at Telunas Center. Guests who pay with check will be subject to an additional S$20 check cashing fee.
11. Payments above the 25% down payment are refundable prior to seven days before the arrival date. No money will be returned within one week of the guests’ arrival date.